Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:31:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Jeremy Faulkner <gldisater@gldis.ca>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eclipse, emf, gef, vep updates

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Jeremy Faulkner wrote:

> If there aren't any reported problems with the posted diffs by Friday
> I will open prs for the all of the diffs.

If you have new diffs for ports for which you have already submitted
PRs, the preferred way to do that is just to do a followup to the
existing PRs with the new diffs -- this saves some overhead work for
us ports committers.  The headers have to be a 'certain way' -- see
the PR web page for how GNATS insist they be formatted.

I'm one of the few ports committers who has Java set up, it seems.
I'll try to take a look at them when they come in, but I'm pretty
well backed up so no promises :-)

mcl