Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:47:28 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Giulio Ferro <auryn@zirakzigil.org>, Greg Hennessy <Greg.Hennessy@nviz.net>
Subject:   Re: PF + BRIDGE + PFSYNC causes system freezing

On Wednesday 17 March 2010 17:37:31 Giulio Ferro wrote:
> On 17.03.2010 16:50, Greg Hennessy wrote:
> > A possible corner case with the virtual hosting platform ?
> >
> > Try changing the NICS from EM to something else supported RL on vmware
> > IIRC.
>
> Nope, I'm not using virtualization, that's the other guy.
>
> I'm using a physical machine...

Can you enable WITNESS and compile in DDB.  Make sure to report any LORs and
once the system freezes try to enter the debugger and get ps and locks
information.

show allchains
show alllocks
ps

After that you can try to "call doadump" so you get the information in the
coredump and don't have to transcribe it manually.

Thanks,
  Max