Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KSE usage, and one forgotten item (PC98)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0109121614130.59165-100000@InterJet.elischer.org> Julian Elischer writes:
> : Peter reminded me that we haven't changed the pc98 files for
> : netgraph. In nearly all cases the changes will be identical to those
> : in the i386 files but we have no way of testing them..
>
> Is there a reason that the netgraph files are i386 specific?

ummm are they?
They should be (mostly) not specific to i386 unless they have
endian-ness issues (which I think some might)
They are in files, not file.i386.

> I don't see any changes to the files.i386 file related to this, nor in
> Makefile.i386.  Can you be less vague?

Only that we have not built or even tested PC98 support
so it probably doesn't work. particularly if it has extra versions of
things related to switch() etc.

> I'm building a pc98 kernel now...

What has netgraph got to do with it?