Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 6:5:42 +0800
From:      liuxin <l_x@263.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problem for install

hello,

	I've got a free-bsd live filesystem CD,
the content of cd-rom.inf is 'CD_VERSION = 2.2.5-RELEASE'.
My machine support cd-rom boot and it does booted up.
Hardwares had been detected correctly,and new filesystem
created succesfully.but then I got a error message
says that 'couldn't  extract the distributions : bin'.
I've tried various methods,install from cd-rom,from
existing fielsystem,upgrade,etc.All seems goes ok from
beginning but then ended at the error message.
So what could I do with that cd?Thanks in advance.

liusin,