Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 17:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Burton Sampley <burton@bsampley.vip.best.com>
To:        lars.falch@dbergstrom.dk
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86

I have this card.  It is not supported (yet) by XFree86, but it is
supported by Accelerated X by XI Graphics.  Accelerated X costs $99, but
it's worth it, IMHO.

Burton

On Tue, 20 May 1997 lars.falch@dbergstrom.dk wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have recently installed 2.2.1-RELEASE, but according to
> www.xfree86.org the latest realese of XFree doesn't support the
> Matrox Mystique card - is there any way of getting an X server
> up running, without having to run 320x200 in 16 colors?
>
> Or do I just have to be patient, and wait for the next XFree
> release, which should support the Mystique card?
>

> Thanks,
> Lars

---
Brought to you by a 100% Micro$oft free system.  You too can disinfect your
system at http://www.freebsd.org

E-Mail:  burton@bsampley.vip.best.com
Alternate E-Mail:  bsampley@haywire.csuhayward.edu
Home Page:  http://www.best.com/~bsampley (permanently under construction)