Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:52:40 +0200
From:      "Scott Wilson" <scott.wilson@gmail.com>
To:        "Doug Ambrisko" <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
Cc:        pyunyh@gmail.com, stable@freebsd.org, "David \(Controller AE\) Christensen" <davidch@broadcom.com>, davidch@freebsd.org, Eric Hodel <drbrain@segment7.net>
Subject:   Re: Re: bce0: Error mapping mbuf into TX chain!

On 7/13/06, Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com> wrote:
> David (Controller AE) Christensen writes:
> | Sorry, I've been out on vacation and just got back into town.  I'll MFC
> | the patch within the next day or two.
>
> I'll let you merge in the down/up fix that I put into -current.
>
> Doug A.

Hi, I just had a bce interface lock up with the same problem:

Aug  4 07:00:16 pe3 kernel: bce0: /usr/src/sys/dev/bce/if_bce.c(4644):
Error mapping mbuf into TX chain!
Aug  4 07:00:47 pe3 last message repeated 368 times

running v 1.2.2.5 of if_bce.c from RELENG_6 which has the
defragmentation patch mentioned in this thread.  Any suggestions on
how I can help find a fix?

scott