Date:      Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:30:15 +0200
From:      Pen <generalist@wcomm.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Seven days - seven ways to save! 10% off hard drivres & point of sale.

We focus on OEM and Retail Box for Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, Symantec and more.
http://xjpox.pnu7dwvvdqdxp77kc7pku7pp.monocytengfa.com/?giyb

Truth, springs from agrument amongst friends.
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.

A little Madness in the Spring Is wholesome even for the King.
Waste not fresh tears over old griefs.

Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.
In general we are least aware of what our minds do best.