Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:10:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/7875

The following reply was made to PR ports/7875; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To: Bill Fumerola <billf@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc: freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:59:50 -0800 (PST)

 On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Bill Fumerola wrote:

 > Synopsis: NEW PORT: lcdproc
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: billf
 > State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 20 15:05:46 PST 1998
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > Originator request, see audit trial.

 I uploaded a revised version, so we can finish this up.

 I'd like someone to at least review my work; this is my first port, fairly
 simple but stranger things have happened.

 I can commit this myself if you'd prefer.

 Thanks!

 Doug White