Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:13:20 -0500
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, mw@theatre.sax.de, parrothd@mail.midwest.net, keramida@ceid.upatras.gr
Subject:   DNS Setup - solved

I wanted to thank everyone who responded to help me on my DNS setup.  The
problem ended up being in the entry of the MX record.  I tooled with it for
a while, and for the life of me, I can't see the difference between the
version that "works" and the version that "doesn't work".  But, to quote
Martin.. "you don't see it, but your nameserver does", and I guess for now
that counts :)

Thanks again all!!!

Regards,
John Papalia