Date:      Sun, 03 May 1998 18:35:59 +0100
From:      Dom Mitchell <dom@myrddin.demon.co.uk>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        roddie@krweb.net (Roddie Hasan), freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current and Gimp .99.28.

On 3 May 1998, "John S. Dyson" proclaimed:
> Within a day, I am working it a quickly as possible.  It initially
> appeared to be the split code, but that is likely a coincidence.
> If you are running -current, you should probably have a CVS tree
> locally, because things like this happen (unfortunately.)  I couldn't
> survive without the CVS tree.

Absolutely seconded.  Keeping a local CVS tree is *incredibly* useful
if you can afford to do it.  You get all changelogs for free and alot
things that blow up can be fixed immediately by backing down a version
or two of a few files.
--
bipartition angula analysand Acalypha airfreight carpel anhysteretic
catechin adonite borecole armonica athort aimfully Ashanti ablepsia