Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 1995 04:01:08 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        ljo@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/x11/xview-clients broken

 * with a current src & ports there are many breaks in ports/x11/xview-clients
 *
 * ----
 * ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for xview-clients-3.2.1
 * Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
 * 3 out of 3 hunks ignored--saving rejects to cmdtool/cmdtool.c.rej
 * Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
 * 1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to olwm/cmdstream.c.rej
 * .......
 * ---------

This is very hard to believe, I've built this one many, many times
before the release.  Are you sure you don't have some junk files left
in patches/?  "previously applied patch" usually means you have a
.orig or *~ file in the patches/ directory.

>> /bin/ls -lg
total 10
-rw-r--r--  1 asami  wheel  10018 Feb 27 13:58 patch-aa

 * in the Makefile, but there is a
 * 	# Whom:                 ljo
 * Perhaps ljo would like to look at it ?

Last I've heard, he's too busy to look at the ports he did before.
(That's why he's not a MAINTAINER on any of them.)

Satoshi