Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 1996 11:18:46 +0100 (MEZ)
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@csmd.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE>
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu (John Fieber)
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing Handbook

Quoting John Fieber:
> > The only things, which have to be changed are two $ signs. Only search in
> > the .tex file for these and add one at both places you find them (it
> > should be places with prices in US-$) - after the price numbers, of course.
>
> Ack.  Approximately where is this in the handbook (i.e. section number)?
> I have a hunch it's in the hardware picks?

Check the Line 9950 (section Video Cards) an put a backslash _before_ the
dollar sign (to print out the $ in the text). Same procedure some lines
later in the Monitor section for the price of a 21" monitor.

Of course - do not forget to put the linuxdoc.sty in the working directory.

BTW: It is really a good idea to spread a ready to print postscript
document.

--
Roland (rj,-) Jesse, stud.rer.nat. et phil.
E-Mail: jesse@csmd.cs.uni-magdeburg.de