Date:      Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:03:41 +0100 (CET)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MD5 mergemaster

Doug,

Database access in a shell script ? Tell me how to do this and
I'll do. Else I'll rewrite mergemaster in perl.

Yes - I think this is a good idea, shell-scripts just suck !
And mergemaster is badly formatted too, it's not easy to programm
like this (yes I know the formatting is needed to properly have
the echo "" s, but that sucks a lot.

I'll not do some database access in a shell script.

Martin

Martin Blapp, mb@imp.ch