Date:      Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:02:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <mystery@xs4all.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   DAC960DP

All,

I'm having trouble installing Freebsd 4.3 stable on a dac960pd raid
controller, He seems to be unable to write the filsystem to the disks
(4*4.3Gb-raid 0). I have firmware 2.73 and I am unable to update it since i
can't get the new required eeproms. In the hardware list, the dac960dp 2.73
is listed as supported. Any clue on how to fix this?

Thnx All.

regards,

Martijn
martijn.veldkamp@xs4all.nl