Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:49:06 +0200
From:      Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, dannyman@enteract.com, dannyman@dannyland.org, obrien@NUXI.com
Subject:   mutt-emacs-sh and curses (was Re: pine4 and mutt)

According to the mutt user list, /bin/sh from FreeBSD is `broken' in such a
way, that e.g. a spawned emacs as an editor doesn't get a ^G through. Instead
mutt aborts the current command and emacs is detached.

Could mutt be configured from the Makefile to always use another shell for
running the editor, e.g. bash? (I would have to depend on it)

On a side note, mutt in an xterm cannot be resized due to the ncurses version
in -stable (also from the mutt list). Since there is a ncurses port, could
mutt depend on this also?

Finally I'd like to mention that 0.93 was almost immediately followed by
0.93.1.

Thanks, Axel.
--
Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de Axel.Thimm@ifh.de