Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:00:40 +0100
From:      Werner Tenge <TengeW@vertis.nl>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   cd *.iso

Sorry to bother you, but

Currently I am downloading the latest FreeBSD version. I was wondering how I
turn this giant *.iso file into a CD. Simply copying the file and burn it on
a CD seems inapplicable, but hey, what do I know?
Please tell me what to do/ where to find the tool/ which commands to use to
magically transform the 2.4-install.iso file into a genuine FreeBSD install
CD?? (I know, I know: not the bootable, but the other one)...

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanx!

Werner Tenge
Netherlands

PS: if you do not wish to be bored with my question ;-)~ , could you please
hand me an emailaddress where I can drop a line?