Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:25:46 +0500 (KGT)
From:      CyberPsychotic <fygrave@tigerteam.net>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LD_PRELOAD similarities.

~ No, we don't have anything like that.

oh.. well, pity. Then I will probably have to change SHELLLVL to 2, so
user will not be able to modify LD_PRELOAD setting, right?

~ > (*) Is BSDi compatible with FreeBSD here? (seems not quite, since
~ > whether I try to set LD_PRELOAD variable on BSDi machine, it makes
~ > no effect).
~
~ That's really a BSDi question, and I don't know the answer to it.  I
~ believe that our LD_PRELOAD support does the "standard" thing.
~

Yep. Probably. I just hoped some people here expirienced with both FreeBSD
and BSDi clone. Well, manual seems to mention LD_PRELOAD thing, but ktrace
doesn't show that it reacts on it in any sort of way.