Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:03:58 -0400
From:      "aSe" <aSe@SysFail.com>
To:        "Lowell Gilbert" <freebsd-stable-local@be-well.no-ip.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: microuptime() went backwards

I can't change to TSC i just get errors and actually i'm running a generic
kernel. I'm prolly going to attempt to mod it and remove some stuff i don't
need and mabey that'll sort this problem out. but, i don't know..

> Check your devices to see if something is generating a lot of
> interrupts (a printer port, perhaps?).

This is going to sound like a stupid question but, is there an easy way to
check this in bsd?

Thanx for the help..

Gordon Keesler "aSe" [aSe@SysFail.com]
- FreeBSD newbie and all around stupid kid. -