Date:      Mon, 07 Dec 1998 16:07:09 -0500
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "CNNet" <cnnet@cnnet.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ppp

On Mon, 07 Dec 1998 13:50:37 -0700, CNNet wrote:

>We have a ethernet card in this box that is used for internal lan with ips
>of 192

Did you use -alias when you started ppp ??  You need to.

You didn't include your config files, so I can't look at them and tell
if they're ok.  If the -alias switch doesn't solve your problem
completely, send your config files to the list...

Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.