Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 22:32:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Luoqi Chen <luoqi@watermarkgroup.com>
To:        dot@dotat.at, green@zone.syracuse.net
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux clone()

> Hmmm.. okay this would be a good test. Right now I'm going thru the
> various linuxthreads example programs.... The patch seems to be doing
> something wrong, and I'm unable to figure out what to do, due to Linux's
> humongously gross syscall system (so the kernel doesn't help me). It also
> seems now I was implementing a LIBRARY function, which is just a wrapper.
> If I could get my hands on what the real system calls' args are it would
> be great.
>
> Brian Feldman

It seems that clone() the syscall takes two arguments:
	struct linux_clone_args {
		int	flags;
		void	*stack;
	};
the wrapper in library takes care of pushing the function address and its
argument on to the stack. You probably also want to map linux clone flags
to that of rfork's: CLONE_FILES -> RFFDG, CLONE_VM -> RFMEM.

-lq