Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 19:14:05 -0000
From:      "Frank Doherty" <frank@frankdd.globalnet.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Windows 95 and FreeBSD

I've tried to dual boot FreeBSD and Win 95 together, by making 2 partitions,
installing Windows 95, and then FreeBSD, choosing the boot manager option.
However, when I tried to run Windows afterwards, it took ages to start up,
and when it did, it didn't respond very well (eg.when I clicked on start, it
would wait around 30 seconds before opening the menu), and I couldn't run
anything.
Since then I've deleted the FreeBSD partition and reinstalled Windows so it
wipes over the boot manager, and it works fine, but without FreeBSD. Do you
know what's wrong? I have Windows 95a and FreeBSD 2.2.7.