Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:17:40 -0600
From:      Luke McHale <lam89@tamu.edu>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netmap support for Linux Containers (veth)

Hello Dr. Luigi Rizzo,

Thank you for your quick reply!  I=E2=80=99m glad to see veth is already =
in the works.  While I am new to netmap, we are aiming to utilize it in =
several of our projects.  I currently have two tasks, including:
- patch veth
- patch eTSEC (gianfar) controller

Since these tasks are gating our current work, we would really =
appreciate any insight/pointers you may have and if possible, access to =
a repository with preliminary veth modifications.  Any assistance you =
can provide in jump-starting our efforts would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Luke