Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:47:05 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        "Maxime Romano" <verbophobe@hotmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Iconbox?

Thanks to Maxime, Marcus, Martin and all of the other who were kind
enough to respond. This is really not too obscure. My only problem was
thinking that the Iconbox was a Gnome application when it was, in
fact, part of Enlightenment. Once that dawned on me, finding the way to
create a new one was not too bad.

Maxime, Marcus, and Martin? The freebsd-gnome list is getting a bit
alliterative!

Thanks again!

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)