Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:48:22 -0500
From:      "Greg Prosser" <greg@snickers.org>
To:        "Evren Yurtesen" <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sshd and root login problem!

/usr/local/etc/ssh2/sshd2_config

There's also a root line in there that you'll need to change. There are two
different daemons, sshd1 and sshd2, sshd1 is only ran as a fallback if the
user doesn't support sshd2. Edit the sshd2 config file also to turn off root
logins.

Shouldn't this really be disabled by default for security reasons guys?