Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 18:47:57 +0100
From:      crypt0genic <crypt0genic@ecad.org>
To:        Nathan Mahon <nathanm@socket.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hardware specs for large web site

Hi Nathan,

It's a bit vague because the site isnt even live yet :) Basically my client is getting all worked up and is throwing money at the problem to make it go away. I have decided to advise him that we should up the specs now instead of adding more servers, that way when the site goes live we can monitor it closely and take appropriat actions.

Thnx for the response, it really helped me out.

Regards,
-Emil
* Nathan Mahon (nathanm@socket.net) [000507 16:56]: