Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:36:24 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@brabys.co.za>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome Mail List <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   mozilla firebird as default web browser in gnome 2.4

Hi,

I'm sure someone has posted something on this issue before but
unfortunately I could not find any info in archives. With mozilla
firebird set as my default web browser I'm having a problem when trying
to open url's in both gnome-terminal 2.4.1 and evolution 1.4.5 where the
Profile Manager pops up asking me each time what profile to use. I
created a profile for myself but still the problem persists and the
strange thing is it doesn't display the profile I created when the
Profile Manager appears.

This only occurs when mozilla firebird is already open and when it is
not the url I click on opens mozilla firebird but without connecting to
the url, it just shows a blank page.

I appreciate the fact that this software is still under development but
was just wondering if there was a simple solution to the above.

Thanks for your help.

Nelis