Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:44:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kevin Entringer <kevin@tarvalon.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X11 (fwd)

Thanks for the suggestion.  I suspect that this was the problem, however X
is still not working.  The following no happens:

Dec 26 11:29:13 discord login: ROOT LOGIN (root) ON ttyv3
Dec 26 11:29:14 discord Xwrapper: unable to dlopen(/usr/lib/pam_unix.so)
Dec 26 11:29:14 discord
Xwrapper: [dlerror: /usr/lib/pam_unix.so: Undefined symb
ol "crypt"]
Dec 26 11:29:14 discord Xwrapper: adding faulty
module: /usr/lib/pam_unix.so

Regards, Kevin