Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:58:31 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Subject:   Re: IPFW filtering on a dynamic linkup.

You can kick off a script when your link comes up, passing it the IP
address and interface:

  !bg /usr/local/bin/myscript MYADDR INTERFACE

or you could use the ``set filter'' command in your config file if
you just want to block things.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>