Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 20:25:38 -0700
From:      "aman netsec" <amannetsec@hotmail.com>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ethernet firewall

I haven't but, I think you can have both at the same time - just needs extra
care!!!
Do you mean that you are denying everything else when u say "only allow
access to port 139".
You will indeed need to allow it in ipfw, because it will block it from
getting to the upper layers on the stack. This is net-bios and won't do any
good down below in the stack.
Hope it helps
Aman