Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:53:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Anderson <bunicula@rcn.com>
To:        vagner <george@www.timandpatrick.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rejected hosts

look in the mail logs (/var/log/maillog) for the specific reason. sender
domain must resolve is a common one if you have dns problems...
(if the mail server can't resolve the name, then the mail could get
bounced)

brian

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, vagner wrote:

> I am wondering why sometimes mail is rejected like so.
>
> Checking for rejected mail hosts:
>    1 hotmail.com
>    1 aol.com
>
> could it be that someone is fudging the mail like spam.

      AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEE! Evil... Bright... Yellow... Thing...!!
     That must be the Daystar. I've heard talk about it.
                  User Friendly, 12/8/1999