Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 14:45:32 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        n1epo4tl@ibmmail.com
Subject:    satan

A friend <n1epo4tl@ibmmail.com> asked if anyone had ported the Satan security
package, I looked in current, but it's not in ports/security.

As memory serves, there is a port but `soemeone in charge' ;-)
declined to import what was offered (on philosophical rather than technical
grounds, ... this was maybe 6 months ago).
... Anyway, n1epo4tl@ibmmail.com wants Satan,
... why ? ask him not me, (but I understand he wants to check rather break
security, he's not an anti-social cracker freak :-)  )

PS please dont strip n1epo4tl@ibmmail.com off cc line, as he's not on `ports'.

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey  jhs@freebsd.org  http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/  (PGP available)

 Interested how IBM exploit trivial patents to damage the PC computer industry ?
 Then read the German CT Magazine, May 1996, Pages 14  & 15.