Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:29:34 +0200
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        Torsten Rack <rack@fhtw-berlin.de>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: top problem with 4.1-STABLE

Hello Torsten,

> Does anyone have any hints or suggestions???

No. But I've got some comments additional things to report about that
topic. We've got one production server which's top isn't working as
well but that only says 'nlist failed' (I unfortunately don't really
know what version there is. 4-Stable as of the middle of the week, I'd
say). OTOH, on the development box I did cvsup yesterday top works
fine.

Best regards,
 Gabriel