Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:00:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chris Casey <chriss@phys.ksu.edu>
To:        Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XP1000

I have 6 xp1000 boxes, all running 4.3-R. I have no problems and nless
something has changed for the worse in 4.4-4.5 I would thing you would be
ok. The ones here run the linux compaq fortran compiler/binaries and chug
along pretty happily.

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it wrote:

> Hello,
> I am about to sell my DPW500a which is working great with FreeBSD 4.5 and
> never gave me a problem, and I Will change it with a XP1000.
> Anyone have some warning to give me about XP1000? Should it work at least
> as a DPW ?
> thanks
>
> Rick

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-alpha" in the body of the message

Chris Casey
Unix System Administrator
KSU Physics Department
(785) 532-6810