Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 1995 15:48:27 -0700
From:      Joshua Peck Macdonald <jmacd>
To:        CVS-commiters, cvs-ports
Subject:   cvs commit: ports/lang/logo Makefile

jmacd       95/04/15 15:48:26

  Modified:    lang/logo Makefile
  Log:
  Reason I started changing this makefile was because I noticed asami
  got the version number wrong which was because Jordan got the version
  number wrong, it had 7.3 instead of 3.1, kind of far off (can anyone say
  Tcl?) anyways, I also noticed that it didn't even work to begin with
  because there was

  a) no install target
  b) it ignored ${PREFIX}

  so I fixed it up and added myself as MAINTAINER, unless anyone minds,
  I didn't do this originally, but I see bh (the implementor) three tines
  a week so I can probably deal with problems pretty well.