Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:45:03 +0100
From:      <rank1seeker@gmail.com>
To:        "Ilya A. Arkhipov" <rum1cro@yandex.ru>, hackers@freebsd.org, "eadler@FreeBSD.org" <eadler@freebsd.org>, "bapt@FreeBSD.org" <bapt@freebsd.org>, "danfe@FreeBSD.org" <danfe@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: STDIN of dialog4ports

Thanks Ilya,

Well, better you patch it as you already know the layout of
dialog4ports's code, as you've been main dev and you know where to start
patching. I believe it's a little change which would cost you only hour
or few. ;)
+ you are way more experienced in C then I (I did it only for about 4
  months)

Just throw a patch and I'll gladly test it. (added hackers@)

Domagoj Smol=C4=8Di=C4=87