Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:04:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
To:        shovey@buffnet.net (Steve)
Cc:        bradley@dunn.org, isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Decision in Router Purchase

> > You don't want to use FreeBSD, fine. Just don't claim it's broken because
> > you don't want to do the work to find out what the real problem is.
>
> That makes a lot of sense.  I claim its broken because it is the only one
> of 4 operating systems manifesting the problem.

Excellent.  You have scientifically determined the problem.  Clearly
FreeBSD is at fault.

It COULDN'T be ANYTHING else.

(For those of us who live in the real world, this is known as "faulty
reasoning".)

But hey, like, my old car doesn't work (anymore).  My new car does.  Clearly
Pontiac is faulty and Ford is not.

What a way to start a Friday morning.  :-)

... JG