Date:      Wed, 03 Oct 2001 02:04:30 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Don L. Belcher" <don@siad.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com Megahertz 3CXEM556 B ep0: eeprom failed to come ready

In message <3BBA53DD.4B9D678@siad.net> "Don L. Belcher" writes:
: I am trying to get this card to work with an old portable (Megahertz
: 3CXEM556 B)
: I have tried various ports and interrupts with no success.  Some of the
: messages seem to indicate that some 3com cards have an internal PNP flag. If
: this is the case how would I turn it off?

I've never been able to get my 556 card to work for me :-(.  Please
let me know if you find a way.

Warner