Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:22:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
Cc:        Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Speaking about serial numbers... (was Re: On freezes in 3.2-Stable )

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, David Kelly wrote:

:Jamie Bowden writes:
:> On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, David Kelly wrote:
:>
:> :The Pacific Coast was the first and last motorcycle Honda allowed their
:> :American automotive division to design. The motorcycle division handles
:> :the Gold Wing. From the rear the PC looks like a big scooter. That's
:> :what probably killed it in the market.
:>
:> It replaced the ST1100, which was a much nicer looking bike, IMHO.
:
:The ST1100 wasn't replaced. The ST1100 is still available for about $11k
:to $15k, depends if you want ABS brakes. Honda considered the ST1100 and
:PC800 to be their "sport touring" bikes.

The ST1100 is being imported again?  Cool.  Honda had stopped importing
them when the PC came out originally.  They were still available in Japan,
and other countries I assume.  I'm glad to hear that.

:A red '83 Honda Sabre V45 (750cc) with (optional) factory fairing and
:luggage is one of the most beautiful motorcycles I've ever seen. Haven't
:seen one since '84 when I thought the '83 was much better looking than
:the '84 beside it.

NOt familiar with that.  I like the BMW bikes, but like the cars, they are
overpriced on this side of the pond.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)