Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 01:16:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <aklemm@hightek.com>
Cc:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: when starting netscape-comm.4 sometimes the whole X11 Server goes down

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Andreas Klemm wrote:

>I really like afterstep, *sigh*

I'm close to having AfterStep 1.4.0 ported.  I need to work out the
install stuff and figure out the PLIST and all, but it's pretty much
there.  I haven't actually RUN it yet, but hope springs eternal.  It'll be
like Windowmaker in that you'll wind up with all the config stuff in a
GNUstep subdirectory off of your home dir.  So...there's gonna be some
pain involved.

Hang tough.  Given enough coffee, I'll wack this out Saturday morning.

Brian