Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:55:31 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help review the FAQ

On 11/19/12 18:44, Eitan Adler wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> The FAQ for FreeBSD needs a significant amount of updating and
> changing.  The first step in that process is to figure out what needs
> to be changed.
>
> If you can a take a moment and thoroughly review just one
> question and add your comments and concerns it
> would be immensely helpful.
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/ThwackAFAQ

Under serial-communication:

Shouldn't USB to serial converters be mentioned?

I believe the most common modems nowadays are GSM/3G, which usually plug
in through USB, but in fact show up as a ttyU/cuaU.

There are several working mobile modems; few are listed in the hardware
compatibility page.

  bye
	av.