Date:      Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:27:15 -0700
From:      Patrick Mahan <PMahan@adaranet.com>
To:        Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>, Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "mips@freebsd.org" <mips@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Trouble making a filesystem

For the dynamically linked images, what does ldd show?  Is it possible that
the kernel is able to find ldd?  I ran into this a couple times when portin=
linux to a new platform and usually when it tried to exec ldd it failed bec=
ause
ldd was either missing (or in the case of a cavium port, it had failed to b=
uild
a 64-bit version on a 32-bit host system).

Patrick

> /Andrew

Of