Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:02:37 -0700
From:      "T.J. Kniveton" <TJ@Kniveton.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   From -current to -stable?

Hi,

I followed the directions on the freebsd web site to grab the latest
-stable sources, but it looks like somehow I got the -current sources,
built and installed them (doh!).

Everything is working ok, but this is my development laptop, and it
would probably be wiser to track -stable so that things will still work.
I have grabbed the RELENG_4 source, but it is dying at unctrl.h. Is
there any way to go backward from an installed current build, to stable?

Thanks..
--
        T.J. Kniveton
  Communications Systems Lab