Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cristjc@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/30548: Mount disk Solaris

The following reply was made to PR misc/30548; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Crist J. Clark" <cristjc@earthlink.net>
To: Vladimir <vanvan@optima.net.ua>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:29:35 -0700

 On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 03:25:07AM -0700, Vladimir wrote:

 > >Number:         30548
 > >Category:       misc
 > >Synopsis:       Mount disk Solaris
 > >Confidential:   no
 > >Severity:       non-critical
 >  Seting's to Sun mashine
 >   /etc/dfs/dfstab:
 > 	share -F nfs -o rw=vv.domain,root=vv.domain /usr2
 >  Run command to FreeBSD mashines :
 >     mount_nfs sunname:/usr2 /usr/SUN_USR2
 >  Answer :
 >     mount_nfs: can't access /usr2: Permission denied :-(
 >

 > >How-To-Repeat:
 >
 > >Fix:
 >
 > >Release-Note:
 > >Audit-Trail:
 > >Unformatted:

 This PR does not provided enough information to debug the
 problem. More likely than not, this is a configuration issue on one or
 both machines and not a bug in FreeBSD.

 You will have better luck posing this as a question to
 freebsd-questions@freebsd.org. However, if you do find a bug in the
 NFS implementation, please feel free to submit a PR with more complete
 information on how to reproduce and possibly fix the problem.

 Unless further information shows this to be a real bug, I will close
 this PR tomorrow.