Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:37:09 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <chris@absinthe.i3inc.com>
To:        bradley@dunn.org
Cc:        michael@memra.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stupid question no 10101

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996 01:14:25 -0500 ()
Bradley Dunn <bradley@dunn.org> wrote:

bradley> On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Michael Dillon wrote:
bradley>
bradley> > I did mention RADIUS you know. This is an IETF standard for encrypted
bradley> > authentication.
bradley>
bradley> Slight correction. The RADIUS spec is a Internet Draft, and as such it is
bradley> *not* a standard. It will be, but not yet.

Has anyone hacked other "clients" to do authentication via RADIUS? I'm
thinking of "login", "telnetd", "ftpd", etc. A centralized password
system could be very convenient.