Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:52:06 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Tobias Roth <roth@iamexwi.unibe.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Package creation

On Sun 2000-04-02 (21:18), Tobias Roth wrote:
> Hello
>
> How do I create my own packages? I read pkg_create(1) and it stated that
> one should use a frontend for package creation. Which one, where to find
> it?

The man page is pretty clear on how to do it:

pkg_create -c comment -d description -f packlist packagename

Where comment, description and packlist are files, unless the first
two are prefixed with '-', in which case they are the direct lines
to put in the package comment/description.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za