Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:59:16 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        stucchi@willystudios.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Kiffin Gish <kiffin@gish.demon.nl>
Subject:   Re: What's a good MySQL utitlity?

Massimiliano Stucchi wrote:
> On 081005, 10:52, Kiffin Gish wrote:

>>>You mean, other than this?
>>>
>>>    mysql>
>>>
>>>:-D
>>
>>Actually I was referring to something more graphical.
>

> cd /usr/ports/database/mysqlcc
>
> Graphical, and officially from MySQL AB.
>
> Cheers

For the list archives, i just got this link (from the PostgreSQL weekly
newsletter):

http://www.rekallrevealed.org

written in python, with drivers for mysql, postgresql under gpl, other
DBs available commercially.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship whatsoever with Total Rekall, and I
havent used their products - I am not endorsing them in any way.

best,
Beto