Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 2003 16:51:56 -0500
From:      Brian Gruber <lists@bgruber.isa-geek.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome-themes-extras: is the lush metacity theme still broken?

Back at version 0.1-2 of this port, the Lush theme for metacity became
broken, apparently because the necessary graphics files were not
included.  those files still don't get installed, but they appear to be
in the tarball.  Upon further investigation, the problem is a
gnumake-ism in the Makfile.in for Lush:
(at line 178)
theme_DATA = metacity-theme-1.xml $(wildcard *.png)

A valid fix for me was to simply set USE_GMAKE in the port's Makefile.
Or I guess you could just patch the makefile.in to actually list all of
those files.

brian