Date:      Mon, 02 Nov 1998 19:36:09 -0800
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   entering pppON Circle> term

Hi here is my Question?
this is what my problem looks like:
pppON Circle> term
Working in interactive mode
Entering terminal mode
Type`? for help
[]

Heres my problem i enter >term at the pppON prompt and i loose my
command prompt all i see is the sample i typed above with that little
white rectangle just
sitting there in the bottom left hand corner leaving me with no prompt
to type
any commands ive tried all my keys on my key board and they are
rendered
useless. The only way i know to connect to my ISP is through the
"term"
command is far as Ive read. So this is obviously frustrating when i
try to
connect with my ISP i use >term and im in a window again and again
with
no command prompt to type any commands.I understand when you use the
>term
command its suppose to come back with this PPP ON Circle> Kind of
prompt.
but unfortunately this is not the case.
                                                    Any help would be
Greatly Appreciated.
P.S. this is my ppp version 1.7-$ date:1998/07/06 02:07:29 $