Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:53:29 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, kama@pvp.se
Subject:   Re: 6.2? (fwd)

> I disagree, I would like to have an notice about it. Even though it might
> not say much. Just a "The code of the stable branch has been freezed due
> to the upcomming release of X.Y"

It is kind of useful, because it's the code freeze point at which I start
re-scheduling my work day so I can do BSD testing. I can't justify tracking
all the time on work machine unfortunately, but I do like to make an effort
to test thoroughly before something is released (the more the better, right?)
so it's good to know these things.

-pcf.