Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:32:16 -0600
From:      David Powers <dnpowers@swbell.net>
To:        'Simon Siemonsma' <s.siemonsma@hccnet.nl>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Ghossript doesn't vieuw pdf files anymore

from /etc/defaults/periodic.conf

# 110.clean-tmps
daily_clean_tmps_enable="YES"                           # Delete stuff daily
daily_clean_tmps_dirs="/tmp"                            # Delete under here
daily_clean_tmps_days="7"                               # If not accessed
for
daily_clean_tmps_ignore=".X*-lock quota.user quota.group" # Don't delete
these
daily_clean_tmps_verbose="YES"                          # Mention files
deleted